More Fun With Spray Paint - Rustic Twigs

Metallic gold spray painted twigs.

Rustic DIY decor


Rustic, twigs, wood, branches, spray paint, paint, decor, vase, centerpiece



For this project all you will need is:

Twigs
Metallic gold spray paint
String or twine
Cutting shears

So I went outside and collected twigs in the fall/winter. They were everywhere.

I washed any dirt off and let them dry for a few days indoors.

I laid the twigs out by size and used cutting shears to clip the larger branches. 


decore, twigs, rustic, inexpensive, natural, nature


Then I took some metallic gold spray paint I bought at my local hardware store and spray painted the twigs. 

I sprayed painted the twigs in bunches on newspaper, lots and lots of newspaper. Let them dry and then rotated them and sprayed again to cover all of the twigs' surfaces. 

Then I bundled them up by size. Tied some string around the groups and put them in a vase. 

Vase, centerpiece, wood, twigs, spray painted, rustic, twine, string, bundles


It's very rustic looking and really looks nice especially in during the fall/winter months.

Comments

Popular Posts