Black and Glittering Gold Rocks - Easy Home Decor

Gold Rocks

Black Rocks and Glittering Gold Rocks for an Easy, Dazzling Home Decoration



Gather rocks of different sizes. Collect many shale or black looking rocks outdoors.


I use   Rust-Oleum metallic gold. It's a very good metallic gold color. Other brands seem to come off as too coppery or an orangish gold. This gold is closer to true gold. It also adheres to plastic for other projects. I think it cost me $3.97 at Walmart. A good deal.



I spray painted the non-black rocks gold.



Then just mixed the black and gold rocks together in a black and white planter I had. The gold really shines in contrast to the black rocks. It's an extremely inexpensive and easy home decor project that can add a little bit of color, shine, glitter, and class for almost no financial cost.




Comments

Popular Posts